Hello good sirs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KaiserGlider

Jobber
Reaction score
I have been lurking in the shadows, awaiting the opportune moment in which to reveal myself. That moment has come.

I don't know most of you (well, I only know like 1 of you). Just remember that you only have one chance to make a good first impression. Do not disappoint me. It would be... most unwise.

I was also told by my... associate that there was an E-fed here. The two of us shall monitor your activities very closely. If a situation requires us to interfere, we will. But for now... I will simply observe. That is all I will speak of the matter, lest these words reach enemy ears... caution is necessary at the moment.

Reactions: reyflyinfury619

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
KaiserGlider said:
I have been lurking in the shadows, awaiting the opportune moment in which to reveal myself. That moment has come.

I don't know most of you (well, I only know like 1 of you). Just remember that you only have one chance to make a good first impression. Do not disappoint me. It would be... most unwise.

I was also told by my... associate that there was an E-fed here. The two of us shall monitor your activities very closely. If a situation requires us to interfere, we will. But for now... I will simply observe. That is all I will speak of the matter, lest these words reach enemy ears... caution is necessary at the moment.

Nice Promo there, :wink:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
*The crowd applauds*

The e-fed is in development as we speak. Otherwise welcome to the forum, I wish you'd lurk less and post more though :p. More posters = more discussions. I won't fault that however I'm glad you're here nonetheless! :)

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Welcome to WF. Good introduction thread, you seem good at building up things, love it.