hello everyone :)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ukwwefan2012

Jobber
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is farid. i live in the uk and am 15. Since 2005 i have been watching mainly wwe, i occaisonally catch tna and read roh results rarely. I would say i am an open minded person and enjoy talking about wrestling and sharing my opinions. I like hearing other people thoughts alot because it broadens my knoweledge on certain things. Personally, i have always preffered smackdown to raw as when i started watching it, they had the likes of taker, batista, finaly, mysterio, jbl and edge after he cashed in. Its unfortunate how smackdown is considered the B show now but hopefully a couple of good draft picks can change that. My favourite current wrestlers go like this. : 1.Christian 2.Wade Barrett 3.Chris Jericho 4.CM Punk 5.Daniel Bryan (for the record, my top 3-5 regularly changes but my top 2 will always be the same). My favourite match is CM Punk vs John Cena, my favourtie PPV is No Way Out 2007 (that was when is was taker/batista vs hbk/cena, i chose this ppv because it was back when i was a kid and that is probably when wrestling is at its best, because when u are a kid there are no spoiler sites so as a kid u get that feeling that annything can happen). My favourtie wrestlers of all time that dont wrestler anny more are : 1.Edge 2.HBK 3.Stone Cold 4.Mick Foley 5.The Rock (kind of a controversial pick but i doubt he will wrestle more matches at wm 29). im sorry if this is too long of a message but i just joined this site today and am relatively new to wrestling forum websites in generall, thank you all very much for your time :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Welcome to the site man, I'm also from the UK, as are quite a few of our members. I love your top 5 wrestlers, I'm a mark for all of them especially Jericho, Christian and Barrett.

Can I ask how did you find us? Also, you excited for WM tomorrow? :)

Hope you stick around mate.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Draft picks probably won't change the status of the Show. RAW will be the better show for the fact that SmackDown isn't live. It really sucks too, because SmackDown has a decent Roster, but no one watches it like they used to since it isn't live. Smackdown also used to have the likes of Eddie Guerrero on the show before he passed away.

Anyways, welcome to WF man, nice to meet you. I'm sure you'll come to find the WF community to be really chill, and helpful to all the members. If you need any help with anything, feel free to drop me a PM, and I'll answer back as soon as I can man. Nice meeting you.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sup Farid, I know your a brown person. Either way welcome and hope you stay active on the forums!

ukwwefan2012

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo : thanks for the welcome and kind words man :), i watched smackdown full on youtube an someone called johnabadie7 wrote about this site in the description,and yeah dude i am extremely exited for wrestlemania, i hope it lives up to the hype seeing as the match card looks brilliant . Not suprisingly, i am most exited for cena vs rock, with punk vs jericho not that far away.
Eddie Gurrero : cheers for the welcome, appreciate it. and i totally agree with your debate about smackdown, if it doesnt go live then i dont think it can compete with raw. also its really annoying to hear the canned pops as just when i get into a match it reminds me that its all happened before and been editied to give out a different impression to how it sounded live.
Thewindyfan : no worries bro i am not offended. btw i am actually white and my parents are from morrocco but i was born in england. just a little extra info lol. and on another note, is there another way of replying to you guys but not all in one reply, for example,is there like a reply buttom for a comment, coz i clicked on the quote button but im not sure what it did, sorry if i sound like a noob, but any reply would be helpful. thanks :D

Reaction score
Another UK fan always makes Crayo happy lol. Welcome to the forums. Glad to know that DB is your current favorite wrestler. YES! YES! YES!

If you want to quote multiple people, click this
e0Lj9.png
. After you choose which people you want to quote, click
RUCjV.png
on the last person.

If you want to quote one person only, click this
RUCjV.png

ukwwefan2012

Jobber
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Another UK fan always makes Crayo happy lol. Welcome to the forums. Glad to know that DB is your current favorite wrestler. YES! YES! YES!

If you want to quote multiple people, click this
e0Lj9.png
. After you choose which people you want to quote, click
RUCjV.png
on the last person.

If you want to quote one person only, click this
RUCjV.png

thanks you so much for helping me out man :), looks like im set. and btw daniel bryan is my number 5 because i went from 1-5, sorry bout the confusion, but i do think he is a fantastic wrestler and on his way to being a sure fire main eventer, hopefully whatever the result of the whc match is this sunday, they find a way of making both d-bryan and sheamus look good.]

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Personally I'm dreading Sheamus' reign as WHC - as he's a pretty boring face at the moment, I mean he's smiley smiley which annoys me as they turn every face into the same character. Bryan has been so refreshing as a heel, and quite frankly makes me laugh pretty much every time I see him lol.

ukwwefan2012

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Personally I'm dreading Sheamus' reign as WHC - as he's a pretty boring face at the moment, I mean he's smiley smiley which annoys me as they turn every face into the same character. Bryan has been so refreshing as a heel, and quite frankly makes me laugh pretty much every time I see him lol.
[yep, danny boy has deffinately been a very good champion. out of the two wrestlers, bryan has more to loose than sheamus. if bryan looses, he could fall into midcard. but for sheamus, he can work on getting a bigger crowd reaction, have 1 or 2 more fueds and most importantly build a personality. however, one thing i will say about sheamus is that for his size, i think he underrated in terms of his wrestling ability. hopefully they find a way to make both of them look good. ideally, i would make bryan win dirty but not by dq, coz that would suck from a fans point of view. i guess we just have to enjoy the ride. ]

Reaction score
ukwwefan2012 said:
thanks you so much for helping me out man :), looks like im set. and btw daniel bryan is my number 5 because i went from 1-5, sorry bout the confusion, but i do think he is a fantastic wrestler and on his way to being a sure fire main eventer, hopefully whatever the result of the whc match is this sunday, they find a way of making both d-bryan and sheamus look good.]

No problem but it goes like this.

Myh4i.png

As long as you like him, it's good enough. He's not my number one either but I like him.

ukwwefan2012

Jobber
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
No problem but it goes like this.

Myh4i.png

As long as you like him, it's good enough. He's not my number one either but I like him.

lol take 2, cheers man. hopefully i get it this time