Heelys shoes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Am I the only one in the world who thinks these shoes are the gayes fucking thing ever??? I meen its just stupid. I see kids rolling all over the place in these things. I meen I can see a 5 or 6 yr old wanting a pair maybe, but fucking kids at school who are like juniors and seniors in high school have them.

Every time I see a kid wearing them, and no parents are around, I just stick my foot out and watch them fall flat on thier faces. Stupid asses. Just last week, I was at a nearby mall. And next to the mall is a small skatepark. I was driving by and I caught a glimpse of this kid doing a fucking handstand on a ramp, and about a second later, he fell flat on his face. I just laughed my ass off.

Is it just me, or when you see people in Heelys, do you want to trip them to?

Debate!!!

Reaction score
haha these shoes are fucking gay, but not as gay as those crocodile shoes. Heelies would actually be kinda fun if you were baked. Where I work, we actually have an announcment for the customers that says those shoes aren't allowed in the store. LOL

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think there stupid as hell too...my little brother wants to get a pair...I told him that he shouldn't but whatever and yeah when I see people with them I just want to trip them or dropkick their fuckin ass through a nearby store window...lol...but that's just me...

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
when I see people with them I just want to trip them or dropkick their fuckin ass through a nearby store window...lol...but that's just me...

LMAO i gotta agree with you also, there so stupid and half them bitches think they can run you over cuz there on wheels last week i had one come by me on a sidwalk and hit me in my shoulder going by im like wtf there wasnt anybody else around me but he just HAD to bump into my shoulder lol

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Stupid things, somebody at my church had them once and I pushed them backwards down stairs and we all know what happens if you are pushed backwards on heelys you are going to fall due to the wheel. Don't trip them, push them backwards, it's funnier to see them fight to stay up.

PeepShow

^Yes, they are the shoes with the skate built in. And if I were to see a kid at the top of a hill riding those and he went down it, I would trip his ass.....

phantomgerald

I hate it as well, I remember a few years back I actually wanted to get one of those, but chanced upon the magnificent invention called a rollerblade

Reaction score
this half mental girl in my class (she is also allerget to wheat flower and milk and has lice and she is very fucked up) and she has heelys and wears them in school and one time she was riding them and we wanted to teach it to her the hard way why you shouldnt wear them in school the next day she feel down the stairs at school riding them. and there is this kid on my street who always wears them and she thinks she is liek a pro because when i ride my bike she is like i can ride faster then you! so i would race her and i would be done by the time she takes tw osteps and then one time she fell on her fance and got 7 stitches because of heelys it seem who i know that wears gay heelys gets hurt lol

PeepShow

LMAO, you tripped a mentally Blue person? LOL

Ya, its just funny as hell to see people fall on those things. Especially little kids. And when I see them cry afterwards, I just laugh my ass off.

phantomgerald

The fad died down quite long ago though. Not many people have them now

PeepShow

Bullshit. Its growing where I live. I see kids every day with them on......