Heel, face, or Cena?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Self explanitory, is it not? Similar to the "Say Something about the poster above you thread" (where'd the go, anyway?), just say whether the poster above you would be a heel, face, or Cena. And why.

xtremebadass

Face - MikeRaw is one of the best members here. He has been here for quite a long time and has developed a great reputation with his fellow members. :)

MikeRaw

Thanks bro:D
You're no doubt a Face. Monkeystyle might beg to differ as of late though, and call you a heel, lol. But in my books, you're one of the actual good guys here. Don't remember any controversy surrounding you.

Travis40

Face - MikeRaw is probably the best member here, he's contributed so much to this forum, and he's just an awesome guy!

His only flaw is....that he likes the Bills >_>

Wordlife

^you're easily a Face MikeRaw... one of my ALLTIME favorite members... actually you are my all-time fave member forever!

MikeRaw

When did Travis40 become MikeRaw? :shifty: Time for an EDIT, lol.
Oh, and whoever posts next, do your reply for wordlife, not me. :y:

Travis40

Face - I never see much of wordlife, but what I do see of him, he's a great member and he's never in the middle of the "IWF Drama" bullshit that's been going on the past month...

MikeRaw

Cena- Don't take it personally, lol. From my perspective, you'd be a face. One of the better guys here. But from a forum perpective, you'd be more along the lines of a Cena. Liked by many, disliked by some.

Wordlife

^btw... for you Travis... easily 100% a FACE! Love ya no homo bro... in my top 5 all-time faves over the last 3 years no joke... lol there's IWF Drama??? Hmm... im smart enough to stay away from that! Anyyyyyways, you're awesome Travis, stay awesome

Wordlife

^I think I may have to 2nd that and agree and give you the same one no jokes

:D

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Tweener- Your liked but your also badass like Strel said.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
yeah not within the rules so yeah I guess the next is still for me.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
haha calm down dude I was just joking..

your a face

Your good hearted and you don't try causing trouble