Heath Slater.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
He's probably the best wrestler in 3MB, He sells really well and he has a variety of good moves.

As you can see he is capable of pulling off a variety of moves aswell. That video doesn't include his Slingshot moves, which look absolutely amazing.

so other than removing him from 3MB what else do you think is needed to make him a more credible wrestler?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
3MB was a great idea for an angle, and Slater could be very very entertaining with it hadn't they made them jobbers (not that they weren't jobbers before but you get my point).

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
3MB is a good idea, but they're known wrestlers and the The Shield appeared and in my opinion The Shield is more interesting and powerful than 3MB. Heath Slater could leave 3MB and make something bigger, like Nexus was

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
He is a decent worker but will always be a jobber. He is not really taken seriously maybe that has something to do with his southern accent.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lifetime jobber. Someone has to do it.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He is the modern version of the honkytonk man. Entertaining character and okay wrestler but will never become a main eventer. I expect a long IC title run somewhere down the line.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
of course, but by being the jobber doesn't he get some credit if the other guy becomes "great?"
The Brooklyn Brawler jobbed to all the greatest stars of the 80s and 90s and no one gives a crap about him , or gives him any credit.

As for Slater, he's OK. He get's quite a bit of TV and seems to have fun with his character. Not a bad way to make a living if you ask me. I don't see him becoming a threat to any title any time soon.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Respect the guy but am perfectly fine with him being a jobber for life. He's the GOAT at it.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I can't see him being a main event superstar, he just doesn't have the look for it. The farthest I can see is the Intercontinental championship or another tag team championship reign. I personally don't mind, I think he's a great wrestler and a great seller, and it's kinda sad how Three Man Band became jobbers. It had potential to be a great midcard stable, with the entertaining gimmick and all.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Well, I think Drew is better than him and he lacks charisma.