Heath Ledger found dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

NEW YORK - Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday at a downtown Manhattan residence in a possible drug-related death, police said. He was 28.

According to WNBC, Ledger was found with pills strewn all around him.

NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said Ledger had an appointment for a massage at the Manhattan apartment believed to be his home. The housekeeper, who went to let Ledger know the masseuse was there, found him unconscious at approximately 3:30 p.m. ET, according to the New York Times. After receiving no response from the actor after shaking him, they called authorities.

The Australian-born actor has a two-year-old daughter, Matilda Rose, with former fiancee Michelle Williams. Ledger was set to play the Joker in the upcoming Batman film "The Dark Knight." He received an Academy Award nomination for his work in "Brokeback Mountain."

Evil Austin

Those Damn Steroids.

(crosses fingers) come on batista i feel it batista is next on a steriod addiction and than die. come on!!!!

Nation

Jesus that sucks. Anyways im looking forward to his work as The Joker.But holy shit he's dead.

CenaMark54

Those Damn Steroids.

(crosses fingers) come on batista i feel it batista is next on a steriod addiction and than die. come on!!!!

Joking about wanted someone to die is always a good time.

King_Ash

Reaction score
I doubt he died from steroids, probarbly shooting up and just took it too far. Well if hes stupid enough to take those drugs he diserves to die, FFS world smoke pot not rock.

Soulpower

i think im the last person here who should say this but, sometimes its not funny to joke about someone's death

A wrestler dies and people make jokes. But an actor dies and we're supposed to be serious. What makes him any more important than any of people that die each and every day?

the dark knight

i dunno i just feel bad for the guy..it depends from a guy to another.

and HEY, when benoit first died i almost cried. i DID get pissed off when i found out that vince will break the death angle but i was upset....until i knew he killed his family and himself later on.

i did make fun of it though..when i got banned from the shitbox T_T

Soulpower

You know what... Since I think you're a cool dude. I'll delete the steroids comment.

CT Styles

I almost cried when Benoit died to until I found out what happened but I was still upset.

And R.I.P Heath.

I wasn't expecting this one. Australia's celebrity deaths Clinton Grybas now Heath Ledgar. Any more? I can't remember but its sad tho.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i dont know any of his other movies except the batman one that is coming out soon... im looking forward to that so that sucks he died...