Heat on NXT Season 3 Winner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Psychofrog

Reaction score
TNA an option for Test?

Test was released by WWE today.
Any chance he could go to TNA?

Rell

Reaction score
I hope not I think TNA should stick with their current roster and maybe add a few new guys from the indy's and build them up

Nation

I hope he goes somewhere either resigned by the WWE or to TNA.

xtremebadass

Well this just like the RVD thread has a misleading title, looks like it should belong in the spoilers, but you did ask if he could go to TNA so lets make it that kind of thread.

I hope he comes to TNA, because then he could resurrect his on again off again fued with Scottie

Maxwell

Reaction score
Is it true that WWE released Test due to drug issues and IMO TNA can do without that major problem.

phantomgerald

dude tna already signed steiner, do u think they care if their wrestlers take drugs. but no i don't want test on tna. tna have enough on their roster as it is and should just add indy wrestlers and elite wwe wrestlers like rvd

imported_Loki

Reaction score
test would be a good guy to build up some people with i say tna should grab all the talent they can and work with it

Axis

A big paycheck, little in-ring skills, and another opportunity for people to point out that TNA takes WWE rejects? No thanks.

This Guy

test would be a good guy to build up some people with i say tna should grab all the talent they can and work with it

A big paycheck, little in-ring skills, and another opportunity for people to point out that TNA takes WWE rejects? No thanks.

To add on to what Axis said, and kinda a rebuttle to Loki, they wouldn't use him to help build anyone. They would push him to the top like they do everyone that has a past somewhere else. And lets be honest, Lance Hoyt's pretty much a bottom feeder in TNA and has always seemed like a Test reject since day 1. Test hits TNA, Lance Hoyt will be jobbed out to Test so fast and Hoyts days in TNA will be over. Thats not how you build a wrestling company.

Rell

Reaction score
It's funny, Test was released because he could not pass a test

phantomgerald

yeah and test said on his mypace that he asked for the release. how stuupid does he think we are

xtremebadass

The only place I thought Test kind of fit in was WWE, but that's not how it is anymore, so Test should go back into the closet if you ask me

X-Pac

Reaction score
I liked Test but I hated how WWE used him in ECW. I would chose Test over Lashley anyday and Monty Brown over both of them as champ.