HBK's interview with the Baltimore Sun; mentions appreciation night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
In this interview published today by the Baltimore Sun, Shawn Michaels briefly mentions tonight's show including the HBK Appreciation Night:

Excerpt:

Yet despite having many irons in the fire, Michaels still finds his way back to WWE, even if only sporadically. Tonight on Raw, Michaels will make his second appearance in the past three weeks. "Mr. WrestleMania" was part of the DX reunion at Raw 1,000, and now, in his hometown of San Antonio tonight, will partake in "HBK Appreciation Night."

"I honestly don't know [what to expect]," Michaels admits. "I have probably less information than you guys do, which is [WWE's] doing. I do my best to always take that as a compliment. I like to feel that they basically know that they sort of let me know what's going on that day, then we can go ahead and get it done."

It would be safe to assume that his long time friend Triple H will somehow be involved. Hunter inducted Michaels into the WWE Hall of Fame, and was front and center with "HBK jokes" at Raw 1,000. Michaels almost expects his buddy to be behind the planning for the evening.

"If this turns into a one-time roast for me, I enjoy that as much as everybody else does," Michaels said. "That's the reason I've hung around [Triple H] for all these years -- it's because he's always made me laugh. So if that's what it entails, then that works for me."

The timing of these two events were likely coincidental, with Raw 1,000 and a Raw event in Michaels' hometown falling within weeks of each other. Barring any coincidence in the future, it would be safe to say that we will see HBK in a WWE ring far less, though he won't ever be too far away.

Read more.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Oops replied to Big Hoss' noob error.

"Bork to destroy him please"

Such a noob. I keep having to put him in his place. ;)

How awesome would it be to actually get to see Laser beat him?

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Didn't seem much of an appreciation night o.o