Hbk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
my.php

there its bak lol

i dont no html :( wot do i write to get the image to show

Wrestling Station

as you dont give proper feedback, i guess you will only get lame feedback.

The banner sucks ass tbh.

Wrestling Station

as you removed the sig, i guess its a useless thread now. Close please :yes: plus you are keeping double posting again and again... you are in bad position now.

Wrestling Station

no its just to let you know how it feels when you dont give proper feedback. thats all.

Wrestling Station

^its not a story dude, its to help the person who made a graphic to improve in his skills.

As several opinions will help him to improve.

For example, you made this hbk sig..
hbk3jj9.jpg

now each person has his own inspection eye that will pick the flaws and also will give you some ideas, that you can use for another one you will do later.
Thats the purpose of the GFX Showroom, its not a place just to let others see how good you are in gfxing, but its actually to let you know how others think about your work, not by a rate, there should be a reason for why you gave a high score or a low score to it.

the dark knight

if you dont care what he says, just say I DONT WANT FEEDBACK next time. ok? and stop double posting. obey the rules or pay

1chiban

Reaction score
Man why are there so many arses on here. Either you accept constructive criticism or you don't post your stuff in the showroom. Simple rule to follow so do it.

EDIT: TBH it's not a bad sig. Not the best I've ever seen but nonetheless decent. Perhaps change the font and usean action shot of the Sweet Chin Music or the elbow drop or something instead of the shot with Trips on the right.