HBK Vert Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Meh, just thought I'd try this out, the vert sig idea. I didn't have anything in mind when I started this, I didn't even intend for this to be a wrestling sig as such.

Thoughts and comments are both appreciated, and will be repped.

hbkvert2.jpg

MikeRaw

I'm no expert GFXer, but I know what I like and whatnot. The first thing I notice is the text. It's just my opinion that it should stand out a bit more. The only other thing would I would've chosen a slightly different PSD. I wouldn't got one where maybe he's ina fighting stance or something, so that his arms can go out a bit more into the centre of te sig, whilst keeping the rest of his body to the side. Just to add a bit more to the centre, because I think the centre is a bit bare.
Like I said, I don't know too much, so don't put too much stock in me, I just think the middle is a bit bare, and the text could be bolder.
I like the concept though, and the background, and the font too.
7.5 or 8/10

C4

Knicky, I've seen you do better than this.

The fact that Shawn Michaels is slapped over the background and is floating on top of it makes the signature look bad (i.e. No blending, colour scheme and no clean finish) Although the smaller text 'Knicky' looks kinda odd, the larger 'HBK' text looks perfect, well done over there.

The background is bad, nothing much in it and it lacks a lot, the contrast is too low I guess and it's kinda blurred as well.