HBK says: "I'm not done w/HHH yet." and will still continue to appear on RAW.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
WWE ran a commercial in the Philadelphia area during Raw last night promoting that the March 19th show will feature CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler for the WWE Championship. Additionally, HBK will be there in a face to face confrontation with Triple H and The Undertaker. As previously reported, The Undertaker is also being advertised to appear on the 2/20, 3/5 and 3/12 editions of Raw, and HBK is advertised to appear on the 3/5 and 3/12 events.

Source: Wrestlezone

This was also posted on HBKs twitter:
EFfm85.png
[/size][/font][/color]

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Damn. No offence HBK but I don't want you on RAW, it just means the story-line will go ahead. Unless HBK steals it and faces Undertaker or faces HHH. Just please leave UT out of this.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
I want to disagree with you... but I won't

You're right. I respect HHH's ability in the ring, but when he picks up a mic.... he's sooo contrived

Unlike most, I want to like HHH. I want to put him up there with the best... it just clear to me he's forcing it

Even Ric Flair thinks HHH needs to get a grip on reality

Fact is, HHH knows nothing about business. He can't run a company. Talent relations...yes. Global company... GTFO

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
I want to disagree with you... but I won't

You're right. I respect HHH's ability in the ring, but when he picks up a mic.... he's sooo contrived

Unlike most, I want to like HHH. I want to put him up there with the best... it just clear to me he's forcing it

Even Ric Flair thinks HHH needs to get a grip on reality

Fact is, HHH knows nothing about business. He can't run a company. Talent relations...yes. Global company... GTFO

I dont see anything wrong with HHH tbh.
Some people are just mad at him coz he buried some of the untalented pg wrestlers they like.

Reactions: Zamorakian

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
I dont see anything wrong with HHH tbh.
Some people are just mad at him coz he buried some of the untalented pg wrestlers they like.

HHH believes he'll run WWE... he can't... he CAN'T

Is HHH going to walk into a corporate meeting and be taken seriously? How can he be?

What exec in their right mind will sponsor a HHH ran WWE?

How will guys like Austin or Undertaker react? Again, HHH is good in talent relations, but not as the 'head' man

HHH is Vince's puppet (which isn't terrible), but he has zero business savvy outside promoting himself

WWE needs a real CEO. If it's not Linda, It's Shane or JBL (which is a bit laughable)

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
HHH believes he'll run WWE... he can't... he CAN'T

Is HHH going to walk into a corporate meeting and be taken seriously? How can he be?

What exec in their right mind will sponsor a HHH ran WWE?

How will guys like Austin or Undertaker react? Again, HHH is good in talent relations, but not as the 'head' man

HHH is Vince's puppet (which isn't terrible), but he has zero business savvy outside promoting himself

WWE needs a real CEO. If it's not Linda, It's Shane or JBL (which is a bit laughable)

WWE will be ran by HHH and Stephanie when Vince dies..
How can he not be taken seriously? You don't know what goes on behind the scenes. Do you? No.

Don't talk about things you have no clue about.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
How can he not be taken seriously? You don't know what goes on behind the scenes. Do you? No.

Ouch, when did you become a heel?

Yeah, it's pretty clear the kind of man Triple H is. If that escapes you, you're being oblivious to reality

Do you know realize how hard it is to start a business? Most lose business the first year.

I have every clue about it, b/c I run my business. Triple H is a personnel guy, at best, not a CEO

If you can't see what every other objective eye can see, than you, sir have no clue

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
Ouch, when did you become a heel?

Yeah, it's pretty clear the kind of man Triple H is. If that escapes you, you're being oblivious to reality

Do you know realize how hard it is to start a business? Most lose business the first year.

I have every clue about it, b/c I run my business. Triple H is a personnel guy, at best, not a CEO

If you can't see what every other objective eye can see, than you, sir have no clue
I very much doubt it. I mean, what does this even mean: "Do you know realize how hard it is to start a business?"

Also, HHH isn't starting a business. The business is already there?
Jesus christ.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
So, you're telling me....

HHH and Stephanie will take over WWE and keep all their sponsors and global networks

They will develop partnerships with other companies to make up for the loss of the greatest promoter of the last century

HHH will give financial updates to corporate executives about the state of finances from merchandise to live events

HHH will develop ideas and products that will make the company money for the foreseeable future

Don't get angry. Answer the questions. I've always defended HHH for his AE efforts...don't just say "Oh you're just stupid"

If you have those answers, shut me down. If you don't, own it. Both Seabs and Dolph shut me down all the freaking time

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jonathan said:

Quite a few big names have already criticized HHH's business capabilities. Most noticeably Dana White. I'm terrified for when HHH is in charge. He's basically a Vince McMahon with not 1lb of genius inside his body.

Jonathan said:
[/font]
I very much doubt it. I mean, what does this even mean: "[/font]Do you know realize how hard it is to start a business?"

Also, HHH isn't starting a business. The business is already there?
Jesus christ.

It's equally as hard if not harder to run an already established business and progress it. Let's say Google gave me Google, you saying it wouldn't be hard to progress?

Trust me, soon as :shovel: takes over, we're doomed. We know what he's like, that will transcend into his business self too. Stephanie is already a blueberry on creative so no hope for her.

All we can hope for is a Shane return.

Reactions: JC4Life37