HBK Daredevil

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

lol your best yet...cuz its HBK.

tips:
better quality videos
better transitions between cuts..

Kaedon

Reaction score
the quality is low because SOMEONE bitched when I had something over 200 megs to download....

why would I do anything but cuts between shots?

Markz

Reaction score
Awesome, music suits it perfectly, nice work.

Reaction score
Nice vid. Where do you get all the clips? because ive been trying to make a vid for weeks and I couldn't find out where to get clips.

Kaedon

Reaction score
All of them are from HBKs new DVD

PeepShow

Thats some pretty damn good work. The only thing I noticed that kind of disrupted me anyways was the speed of the transitions. Like it went from one clip to the next wayyyy to quick. Other than that, its some pretty good work.

How long did that take you to make?

Enigma22

Reaction score
cool. nice job. i wish i knew how to do that...

the dark knight

the quality is low because SOMEONE bitched when I had something over 200 megs to download....

why would I do anything but cuts between shots?

lol sorry. but you got me wrong again, the vid was 1 min....200 fucking MBs. AVI takes a lot of space so its useless. next time use the highest quality (example: 1280x720) you can, but save em as WMV.

as for the cuts, just try to make em sync with the music...michael jackson learned that 25 years ago.

Great One

Bigger and more dramatic finish as well, imo... it just kinda ended with a lame move, didn't seem right.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I did make them sync with the music.....just not every single time. Almost every time theres a COME ON COME ON the shot changes. In the beginning the shot changed with the riff pulse. Hell I even added action on words. When he says SHOT, HBK clocks Kurt Angle with a uppercut and when he says DROP he is piledriving Cener on the steps. But the end was kinda, eh, youre right G1. I had used up all his good stuff already though, but upon a second look, I used that one too.