Hayley Williams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Haven't done many graphics, recently, but I found these pics and decided to cut them and make a banner. I was kinda mum on text. I feel there should be something on it, but I didn't know what to do :eek: Any suggestions on that or anything else would be appreciated.

V1
xehax.png

V2
Hayley2v1copy.png

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

Wrestling Station

the bkg is way to plain. Not graphical at all.

you have 3 psd, try modify them so that some have different layer style and opacity and layer options and filters than the others. Coz it looks too plain. nothing graphical in this sig peep.

C4

As Wrestling Station just mentioned, there is nothing graphical in the signature; it's just 3 PSD's cut by you over one another and a random sun rising blurred background... get on with some text and do something in there.

PeepShow

get on with some text

Wasn't that what I said? I need suggestions on how to do the text because nothing was popping into my head as to how or what to do with it. Thanks, but yeah

And I'm still working on fixing it up a bit.

Wrestling Station

try a concave alignment for the text. Place it around the hands of her in the middle. Write w/e you want, make it like a semi-circle shape.. if you know what i mean

PeepShow

Ok, I updated it a bit. Tried what you suggested w/ the text and added a more suitable b/g imo. I might try something else behind the PSDs a little later on. And yeah, the PSDs seem kinda bland. IDK what to do, so meh.

More comments plz.