Hayley Williams and more..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Here's some newer stuff.

14aejpk.jpg

eqzb6w.jpg

e6vecg.jpg

e8woqe.jpg

2djx5k3.jpg

25ryvmh.jpg

Comments? :)

seX-Power

Amazing. Would I be able to use the 4th sig there (the 2nd Hayley one)?

noumenon

Nice work.
sooooooooo...what's that sparkly stuff coming off of Jeff.. :)

C4

They're all very simple which makes them attractive. Let me start with the first one, decent signature with a nice border around it. The text should be removed or be white to make it more visible imo. Also, the bottom right is kinda blurry. But overall, it's pretty nice.

- The second one, love the Polaroid thingy you got there. Nice, simple background and text, but again try it out as white and add a little stroke to it. Would look better, I guess.

- The third one, kinda bad compared to the first two. Actually, the only problem here is that there is a lot of empty space and the background is nothing too attractive. You should have worked on a smaller scale imo. And I would give you the same advice with the font colour. Try it out and see how it goes.

- The fourth one, sexy. That describes the graphic. You've used simple but effective techniques and god, it's turned out to be brilliant, honestly. Again, I love the simplicity of the signature. Good choice of yours not to have text in there.

- The fifth one, another pretty good signature, what's that font called?

- The sixth one, the text looks OK. Love the simplicity here as well but don't really like the text in there, floating on top of the signature. Almost looks like a watermark. Rest looks pretty darn awesome. What do you do to get that sweet effect on the main image? Levels adjustment?

Reaction score
They're all very simple which makes them attractive. Let me start with the first one, decent signature with a nice border around it. The text should be removed or be white to make it more visible imo. Also, the bottom right is kinda blurry. But overall, it's pretty nice.

- The second one, love the Polaroid thingy you got there. Nice, simple background and text, but again try it out as white and add a little stroke to it. Would look better, I guess.

- The third one, kinda bad compared to the first two. Actually, the only problem here is that there is a lot of empty space and the background is nothing too attractive. You should have worked on a smaller scale imo. And I would give you the same advice with the font colour. Try it out and see how it goes.

- The fourth one, sexy. That describes the graphic. You've used simple but effective techniques and god, it's turned out to be brilliant, honestly. Again, I love the simplicity of the signature. Good choice of yours not to have text in there.

- The fifth one, another pretty good signature, what's that font called?

- The sixth one, the text looks OK. Love the simplicity here as well but don't really like the text in there, floating on top of the signature. Almost looks like a watermark. Rest looks pretty darn awesome. What do you do to get that sweet effect on the main image? Levels adjustment?

For the third one, I knew it was going to be the worst one. I love the picture for it, but I messed it up horribly. I'm set to try it out again.

Thanks for liking the fourth one. I was actually unsure if anyone would like it, since it seemed like it was coming off a bit messy.I originally had text there, but took it off as the sig progressed.

The fifth sig's font is a random cursive font on my computer. I know it was there when I first got the computer, XP, and well I applied an effect to it and messed around a bit with it.

On the last one, I honestly didn't know what to do and I figured the text would look nice there, but I suppose not. Also, I first start off with gradients, working a bit with the gain merge, addition, saturation, and all of that sorts. Then I may go into curves and work with that or sometimes go into Quibst and choose a texture from that. Then I may use a vintage lighting effect on it or some other lighting effects I have in GIMP. :) Thanks for all the comments on the sigs C4.