HAYLEY Wallpaper!~

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Just whipped this up today with pics from their Warped stop in St. Louis. Let me know what you think plz. The blank space in the top left is left blank for my icons in case you were wondering.

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

Reaction score
the space at the top left should be filled. nice effects and text. however on the top right it looks abit blurred. 7/10.

Wrestling Station

Just whipped this up today with pics from their Warped stop in St. Louis. Let me know what you think plz. The blank space in the top left is left blank for my icons in case you were wondering.

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

the space at the top left should be filled. nice effects and text. however on the top right it looks abit blurred. 7/10.

ROFL...

but anyway, Peepshow; you did do anything to the images. Nothing graphical to talk about here. Try do something more to it, as it lacks alot of graphic wise stuff.

1chiban

Reaction score
Nothing graphical going on, but I like the theme of polaroids - likin' the touch of the song lyrics. May use this myself lol... but I guess I'm biased :D

PeepShow

the space at the top left should be filled.

:laugh2:

ROFL...

but anyway, Peepshow; you did do anything to the images. Nothing graphical to talk about here. Try do something more to it, as it lacks alot of graphic wise stuff.

Yeah, I wanted something that was original and didnt have much going on, if you know what I mean. I didn't want anything that was all fancy. Just something that looks crisp.

May use this myself lol... but I guess I'm biased :D

Nah, go right ahead.

Hometown Kid

This is an innovative use of Hayley's image...I definitely like the song lyrics at the bottom...pretty cool and with Hayley it's just a natural winner...:y: