Hayley Request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Theme: Signature
Colors: An average (not light and not horribly dark) but darker shade of blue on the background. Orange for the text.
Person: Hayley Williams
Text: "And i'll wave goodbye watching you shine bright, and i'll wave goodbye, tonight..."
Font: Bold and italic please.
Size: Just regular signature size...don't know the specific number, sorry. :(
Name/text Placement: Name: Top right. Text: Through the bottom. (IE: Her on the right, text to the left and through the bottom.)
Pic: www.short-hair-style.com/images/hayley-williams-hairstyle-23997.jpg Crop the background of the pic out, or just use another pic of her without any backgrounds plz.

Much rep and thanks to any attempts.

Hometown Kid

If I think it will look good, can I use a stock?

What do you mean stock? *Not too hip on the GFX lingo* Like another pic? As long as it doesn't screw with the core of the signature too much that'll be fine I guess.

Beer

It is manipulating a picture with a background. A stock signature. If you don't have a problem with me using a picture with a background, then I think I have a pretty good idea of what to do.

Hometown Kid

It is manipulating a picture with a background. A stock signature. If you don't have a problem with me using a picture with a background, then I think I have a pretty good idea of what to do.

Like I said, as long as it has Hayley, the colors and the text i'd give it a chance. :)

Beer

I haz done it~!

hayley.png

Ta dah!

seX-Power

^ Uhh, Beer don't you think that's a little small, you can't really read the text without getting real close to the screen and then squinting. Also, small point but I think the text would look better as blue, the same as in the sky.

Hometown Kid

Could you find a background that's slightly more blue? That's like a nighttime sky type, I don't know about that, plus the words should be a little bigger, it's a good execution though.

Beer

I'm sorry, but I forgot to keep a PSD copy handy, which means I can't really change anything. :S