Hayley-ness...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

So yeah I was staring at my XMB screen on my PS3 recently and got to thinking...why isn't Hayley here!? :( So rep to whoever attempts this Hayley wallpaper challenge. :y:

Theme: Hayley
Colors: Dark Blue for the background, Orange for the text.
Person: Hayley Williams :eek:
Text: "Hayley Williams" "It's not faith if you use your eyes"
Font: Bold/Italics plz
Size: Just regular wallpaper size I don't know the exact number. =/
Pics: Any you can find of Hayley (No blonde plz)
Name Placement: Bottom

Beer

HayleyWilliamsWallpaper.jpg

Hometown Kid

^ That my friends is what greatness is, awesome job. :y: 1 thing though if you could change is on the orange part could you give me a version where it's a little brighter and a little more orange-ier plz. It looks too much like red atm. Nothing horrible though.

Beer

I have tried to make it a bit more orange, but what I have done is the most I can do. Look at my post, you should see the changes.

Hometown Kid

I have tried to make it a bit more orange, but what I have done is the most I can do. Look at my post, you should see the changes.

You didn't understand, I still want the background as the dark blue and the lava streak thing orange. If you can't make it just go to the original version plz. I'll rep you after I get done spreading. :D

C4

^That's amazing dude, what the hell do you eat for breakfast? :mushy:

1chiban

Reaction score
Man I'm using that too WS :D Awesome

Hometown Kid

It is quite amazing as well. =D But is it possible for you to change the black parts into it into more of a dark blue plz? :)