Havok Makes An IMPACT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
6f31a96f82a525fcca7d0a1f53c2d9ce_S.jpg

Last night, the world witnessed chaos… terror… HAVOK. At the conclusion of an otherwise tremendous Knockouts Championship match, a pulsing beat blared from the speakers and she appeared. HAVOK charged the ring, laying out both champ and challenger, making a huge IMPACT with her first moments in-front of TNA cameras.

In that instant, it became clear that HAVOK is not concerned with anything other than being the most dominant woman in pro wrestling today. With her sheer power and brutal beatdowns last night, it appears that she may have very well already accomplished that.

One thing we know for sure, Gail Kim never backs down from a challenge. She certainly has a big one ahead of her! Find out how she addresses it next week on IMPACT!

Is Havok the new dominant force in women's wrestling?
3cd71859d774b3b4bce87a395e4288e2._.gif

Continue reading...

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Was cool to see her, wish they made her slightly more dominant.

Don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but her debut was kinda weak. I wanted to see something a little more extreme. (Yet Again, I have high expectations for the knockouts and seem's whenever i do, they fail me LOL.)

But non the less, Cool debut, Cool style, Everything was awesome and i can't wait to see more of her. Just hope they do not give her the title too early.

What'd you think, @Majour @CrayJ Lee, And @Snowman ? :)

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Was cool to see her, wish they made her slightly more dominant.

Don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but her debut was kinda weak. I wanted to see something a little more extreme. (Yet Again, I have high expectations for the knockouts and seem's whenever i do, they fail me LOL.)

But non the less, Cool debut, Cool style, Everything was awesome and i can't wait to see more of her. Just hope they do not give her the title too early.

What'd you think, @Majour @CrayJ Lee, And @Snowman ? :)

Actually, I was also kind of disappointed. The entrance music doesn't really suit the aggression she's supposed to have. Not that keen on the cape either.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Actually, I was also kind of disappointed. The entrance music doesn't really suit the aggression she's supposed to have. Not that keen on the cape either.
At first I thought it was awesome kong making her return, the beginning of Havok's theme reminded me so much of that thumping sound that kong use to have.