Have you tried saints row the third?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Extornia

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Wanted to ask if you've tried the newest saints row (the third). I've finished it yesterday, played for 13hours straight (I still have 38% of the game to do in freeroam) and I can say I love it. I kind of like it more than GTA IV, because its more fun and more dynamic. Also you can fight like wrestlers, knock people out etc. Damn epic.

Extornia

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Does it actually have a story-line? I see people go on about how fun it is being a free-roam wrestler etc, but I buy games mainly for the epic story-lines.

Well, it does, the story is also dynamic. And I love the fact that you don't start like a fucking lowlife like in GTA SA and GTA IV for example. The story though, is kind of short (I've done side-missions but I'd evaluate just the story it self on 11 hours of gameplay on hardcore (i always do hardcore yay for me lmao)

NealCaffrey

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Do you start as a rich gangster or something? Is it at least realistic? :)

Judging by his reply, I think its a mixture of rich gangster and poor person o.o

Extornia

Jobber
Reaction score
You start off by robbing an bank of the so called syndicate and you get caught by the cops, they "sell" you to the syndicate and your in an airplane. One of your best friends dies, while you and the other gang member (an freakin sexy girl) escape the plane. Once you "land" you try taking out $1million USD but your bank account has been hacked, although 2 missions later you get a huge fucking penthouse and $100k+ (depending how you played it) and you get $10k+ each hour income.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
I love this Extornia member already, loves my favourite game :).

Extornia

Jobber
Reaction score
Sage said:
I love this Extornia member already, loves my favourite game :).

I love you too :loved:

Crayo said:
Wouldn't play on PC. Would get it for Xbox.

Well get it asap, buy it online if you can (not a physical copy). Now that you've learned the true epicness of the game your not allowed to wait a few days to receive it haha.

Extornia

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Bromance, just what we need. :p

@[RKO] will have to sort this out with his legendary finisher (when he's on).

Bromance >.>

NO! :|