Have you ever maxed out or went over your credit card limit before?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just had my credit card slightly over the limit and barely had enough money on me to pay it down below the limit(after spending so much money on food and gas for the past several weeks just to make it to my job that is extremely far from my home and college campuses), all today. There goes my credit score temporarily down the drain, lol.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Any card I have ever had doesn't allow you to go over the limit. It just gets declined.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Any card I have ever had doesn't allow you to go over the limit. It just gets declined.
This is the same with me. Although my friend went $5000 in debt on his credit card but financially, he wasn't like super in trouble. I hooked him up with a job and he's like halfway done to paying it all off.

Reactions: Red Rain