Haunted Places

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If Someone were to ask you to spend 24 hours in a haunted place of ur choice, What would u tell them?
What haunted place would u wanna spend the 24 hrs?
@Red Rain... Curious if u have any idea's?

Reactions: Red Rain

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If Someone were to ask you to spend 24 hours in a haunted place of ur choice, What would u tell them?
Pay me or I won't bother. Odds are I'd spend the full 24 hours staring at my laptop oblivious to Casper's epic confrontation with a Gengar.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I would tell them no.

200.gif

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
When something odd happens, I get angry and wanna kick a**. I move toward it and make whatever that sh*t is fight me like a man.

Moving furniture around like a p*ssy is a weak parlor trick. Frankly, creeping low to the ground just shows you're a worthless commie who deserves to get a foot in the a**

Just thinking about this is kind of a trigger.

One last thing, I wouldn't say sh*t to any demon. F*ck those knobjob blueberry movies.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
If they paid the expenses to get me there and let me film it for my YouTube channel, I'd have no problem spending 24 hours alone at any "haunted" place in the world. The Tower of London would be cool or maybe one of the many haunted asylums in the world.

I've already spent 8 hours overnight at Waverly Hills and that was fun if uneventful. I live next to a cemetery and would have no problem spending time there by myself either. I'm overly confident nothing will happen so why not?

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
There is a Mansfieled reformatory in my state that is known to be pretty haunted.
*Also known as the Shawshank Prison*
Side Note *Wow, it just dawned on me that the Shawshank redemption was filmed right here in Ohio!
The Ohio State Reformatory
@Jacob Fox

Last edited:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
There is a Mansfieled reformatory in my state that is known to be pretty haunted.
@Jacob Fox

Yeah if someone paid my expenses I'd do it in a second. It's a bit hard to be scared of something I don't believe is there.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I and some of my friends once spent an entire Halloween in an abandon Insane Asylum not far from where I live for $500. It was quite an interesting time.