Hate it when it's so obvious.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Nearly every single WWE superstar and such on Twitter are suddenly tweeting about HHH and how he looks "down" backstage and such, yes, he'll probably come out and announce his retirement or hint at it, or go down that path (maybe swerve us all but it'll be hinted). Why's it so fucking obvious? Ugh. /rant

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
78jyB.png

5TsvW.png

hwdBc.png

And that's just the ones that came up on our feed. We don't follow most of them lol.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
This is one I retweeted:

ChairShot Podcast ?@ChairShotPod
I love when WWE Superstars are told to all tweet exactly the same thing, it's totally convincing.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
annoying but funny :smug:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Pikachu said:
Who are chair shot pod?

Three longtime wrestling fans from Ireland and the UK who "supply your weekly insight-free wrestling banter."

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Doesn't really bother me. I think it's more silly then anything, but I guess they'll use anything to point it out how depressed Triple H is now. Just playing the part.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Nobody's buying this retirement... but the really annoying thing is how he spent the last 10 minutes of PPV time trying to milk sympathy pops from the crowd (which failed) THEN got all these superstars tweeting about it, and all this fanfare for this retirement angle... while Jericho just walks up to the stage and leaves. Where's the celebration for Jericho?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:haha: Silly Rainman, the undisputed world champion who beat Stone Cold and The Rock at the same night during their prime for both their world championships, one of the best cruiserweight champions, one of the most unselfish guys in the business by putting young talent over, a great heel and face, creator or the Highlight Reel, and other amazing stuff isn't as important as a fake retirement by a guy who 85% of the time burys everybody he fights, just because he wants to and steals the main event away from the WWE championship.

Reactions: Snowman1