Hashtags

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I notice a lot of times that threads diverge from the OP into something completely different that inhibits a brand new discussion on it's own. For that reason I think it would be cool if there was a hashtag feature. That way if the thread is about lets say "who should be champ" and someone says Punk and it leads to a discussion about why Punk should or should not be champion. From that point someone could simply use #CMPunk then anyone on the forums looking to discuss something Punk related could be directed to that thread via the hashtag.

Actually I lie, I just want there to be hashtags so I can get #Crayluminati trending

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
#CrayosSmallPenis #XanthTitJob #BigCockGargler #WhosRyan #CookingWithSpot #SeabsFlossesWithAssHair #LadyDeathbreast #Jonafag #Crayluminati
Dont these hashtags seem appealing to you?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
People can use #'s and just search for the relevant #

Status
Not open for further replies.