Has Ziggler left Vickie?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It might be the start of them separating. They can simply meet up in a couple of weeks, notice that they haven't really had a use of the other and just walk their separate ways.

Cheap way out.

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
In my opinion, they should end asap, but with a kiss or something, because any sort of Vickie bashing would pretty much guarantee a face turn.

gzilla46

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yeah, Vickie's kind of ugly, in my opinion. Ziggler can do a lot better. I also lost all respect for her when she was a jerk to Kermit the Frog.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
As much as i would love to see Ziggler dropping her i don't think it meant anything special ,And i think i heard cole saying that Vickie couldn't come out to the ring because she was beat up by AJ.

gzilla46

The Artiste
Reaction score
raoufsb said:
As much as i would love to see Ziggler dropping her i don't think it meant anything special ,And i think i heard cole saying that Vickie couldn't come out to the ring because she was beat up by AJ.

That's a bummer.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
raoufsb said:

That could just be the excuse for the people who wondered where she was this time. Once he comes out without her a few times, nobody will be asking anymore.

The casuals don't think about it and the smarks are just glad she's away from him.

Besides, that's why we get this Vickie-AJ feud. To take our minds off of the fact that they're not really together anymore.

wk

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
nooooo never get rid of her :((

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, it was an excuse for her not to come out with him for now, she'll show up with him again, then she won't show up the next time and so on, until she steps away from him for good.