Has it finally happened?

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Has The Great Khali finally has been let with nothing else to do in the WWE?

Let's face it, Khali was pushed as heavily because WWE was let without a main event giant, and that's why he got all that main event two title feuds. But now, The Big Show is back, and is clear that if WWE has to chose who to go to if needed a feud, they are going with The Big Show.

Sure, he still has HHH and Hardy left in SD, but do you think WWE will give us HHH vs Khali? Not when they have HHH vs Edge, HHH vs MVP and HHH vs Taker to fill out, knowing SD booking, 2 years.

Only thing that could save Khali is turning face.

Thoughts?

Switchy

Reaction score
Well he's feuded with nearly every face there is to feud with (with the exception of HBK, HHH and maybe a couple of others) on all 3 brands and yeah, I agree Big Show has left him with nothing and has all but replaced him and I just wanna see Khali/Umaga before he goes (presuming he does).

Turning him face wouldn't work because to be a good face you gotta have some sort of personality and the language barrier doesn't help things (I know he speaks English off screen but he won't suddenly start doing it on screen). Yeah, Curry Man can't speak English but he has a personality and Khali doesn't really have anything there for him and I can't really see him dancing around like Curry Man anytime soon so from my point of view it's Goodbye Khali.

noumenon

My bet for Khali is that he'll run a short comedy/face program followed shortly by his release.

The only reason I can think of for keeping him around is that he's an absolutely monolithic draw for the Indian fanbase.

scotland123

Reaction score
He's not a good wrestler, unlike Show, so becomes useless after he feuds with Show. They need to move him out of SD, that's Big Show's ground. Let him feud with others if they have to keep him at all. He has lost his wow factor.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I can see Khali being turned face in the same kind of way that they used Andre near the end of his career, come in and help the little guys in nothing matches and get a pop!

CenaMark54

He deserves another title reign on SD. His last one was not nearly long enough.

Khali = ratings giant

The Rated R CMStar

I have come to believe that not mattering what happens on SD, they will always be on 2.4-2.6, so that doesn't sound as crazy.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
Khali deserves nothing more than a mid card appearance

although any Khali title reign would be better than batty boy although the marks will be outraged at that

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I have come to believe that not mattering what happens on SD, they will always be on 2.4-2.6, so that doesn't sound as crazy.

It used to average around 4.0 so they must at least try and get that kind of crowd back, with the talent on there now and the quality in the writing I have high hopes for it although I hope there isnt to much creative control for Taker and Helmsley

DanDaMan

Reaction score
I think he deserves nothing at all but a don't let the door hit you on the @ss on the way out. fans chant "You cant wrestle" for a huge reason. Show has talent and he can move around and can take a bump Khali shit there isn't anyone to pic him up and toss his big ass you can't get him on the top rope. Fire him to big and goofy no talent what so ever the fact that they gave him the belt was a huge joke in my opinion.