Kayfabe Has he lost his way? (Franco Woods)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
*as the crowd begin to quite down you hear an eerie voice beginning to sing*

Franco Woods: "One more kiss, and then I'll walk away"

*Franco begins to laugh and the lights cut only to then see a video of Franco himself in the woods*

Franco Woods: A sound...

*Franco begins to smile*

Franco Woods: A sound I have not heard in over 5 years of my life ever since she passed. it's the sound of darkness taking over ones soul!. Tyler Travis was just a warning, to show you Mr. Santos. Ever since my assault you've not shown yourself... I believe darkness is overtaking you as quicker as I believed. She was right you know... the false positivity.

You see, we have the same talent with different meanings. You see when you hear voices in your head you hear "Santos" being
screeched on the top of a little poor boys lungs. When I hear multiple things. Those things have lead me down this road, THOSE THINGS.... have just shown what I could do and I used Tyler Travis as an example.

*Squats down and picks up a stick, out of his pocket he pulls out a matchstick only to then set it on fire and join it with the stick, seeing the stick is now on fire Franco looks at the camera*

Franco Woods: It seems Santos has lost his way... You see Santos, this light right here is bright, just like you. But look what I can do.

*Franco Woods blows out the fire off of the stick*

Franco Woods: Turn it into darkness!

*The camera cuts and the lights re-appear*

Last edited: