Hart trilogy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Hart Tilogy/ Hart Attack

IDK wat to say im excited!! Ive been waiting for this 4 ever.DH Smith is a BEAST!!!!
your thoughts?

Soulpower

HART F'N ATTACK!!

Again, I'm not sure if the boos were legit, but after some silence at first, those guys were getting booed out of the building. Pretty cool way to make a debut. Hell, they already looked more formidable that Legacy.

Klide

HART F'N ATTACK!!

Again, I'm not sure if the boos were legit, but after some silence at first, those guys were getting booed out of the building. Pretty cool way to make a debut. Hell, they already looked more formidable that Legacy.

u know it woo woo woo.. but i actually think this was a smart move by wwe now ECW ratings would elevate hopefully... HART TRILOGY (iguess thats wat there called) and Tiffany im watchin ECW every week now lol

davidian13

Reaction score
That was a great way to introduce the Next Generation Hart Foundation or whatever they decide to call them. The Hart Attack was a nice touch and they drew alot of heat from the crowd. No complaints here. i cant wait to see where this goes.

MikeRaw

All they need is Teddy Hart! But even without, this is just awesome. I haven't seen it yet, but the sound of it just gets a :y: This sounds fucking awesome.
My only complaint is TJ Wilson being named Tyson Kidd. That's super lame.

xtremebadass

That was by far one of the best and most interesting segments ECW has ever done. You don't get much of a storyline or angle in ECW unless it's centered around the championship. I for one and kind of stoked to see a stable/tag team of this calibur on the C brand. WWE values their second and third generation stars. I am surprised to see WWE pull this off in ECW. I don't see much for these three to do on ECW. There is only one championship, either Tyson or Smith can go after it, and there is no Women's title for Natalya. It gives ECW more points of interest, but I don't see how much this group can possibly accomplish in ECW.

Airfixx

^^^Don't forget they can challenge the Colons too as the titles are tri-branded.

Prediction:

Night of Champions, fatal 4-way for the unified tag titles: Colons vs Harts vs Priceless vs Kendrick & ?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Watched it earlier this morning(DVR) and it seemed pretty cool. Adds some more excitement to ECW. Really looking forward to where this will go and what they will do with it.

Airfixx

Saw it last night....

Wicked stuff! ....I can't get over DH Smith... He seems about 6inches taller than I remember him from his time on Raw.

Bwoy, did I mark for The Hart Attack! :y:

Can't wait for what's next. I just hope they find a way to get Natalya active once in a while too.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Just watched it finally, awesome segment. Word @ adding Teddy Hart though... would really bolster the credibility of the faction. Hart Attack was awesome. Pretty good beatdown by Smith. Now just bring in Teddy!

Reaction score
Bring in Teddy and just hope DH doesn't get done for 'roids again. Maybe they could have the best faction in wrestling since Evolution. They have a legacy to follow and more than likely succed. Only down side is I dont like DH Smith get it back to Harry Smith and TJ wilson get back Tyson Kidd apart from that I hope they succseed and get the pink trunks back.