Harold getting in ring action tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
- PWMania revealed last week that “Harold” in the RAW anger management skits featuring Kane and Daniel Bryan was independent wrestler Scorpio Sky, who recently appeared for TNA as Mason Andrews.

Sources report that WWE officials were impressed with Sky’s work in those skits and it’s interesting to note that they mention the character by name in the preview for tonight’s RAW. WWE is teasing that “Harold” may appear in the ring and catch a chokeslam from Kane or a No Lock from Bryan.

Harold! :yay: RAW of the year easy

source

Stopspot

Reaction score
hold a 3 man class in the ring, they have to showoff their anger collages. boom!

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
As long as the anger management stuff continues I'm fine. That was the best sketch in the modern WWE era.

Completely agree with this 100%

Reaction score
Website
www.spreaker.com
Harold was genius, and Kane was pure friggin' gold...

But honestly, DB can't act. And his laughable attempt at acting isn't funny either. The skits were a great idea, and if it was anyone ELSE in that group other than Bryan, I'd have bought it and LOVED it.
I hope DB can pull off something like this in the future with better acting, I really like him and I think he has a LOT of potential both in and out of the ring, but right now, he just isn't cutting it in front of that camera for me.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
PlaceboEffect89 said:
Harold was genius, and Kane was pure friggin' gold...

But honestly, DB can't act. And his laughable attempt at acting isn't funny either. The skits were a great idea, and if it was anyone ELSE in that group other than Bryan, I'd have bought it and LOVED it.
I hope DB can pull off something like this in the future with better acting, I really like him and I think he has a LOT of potential both in and out of the ring, but right now, he just isn't cutting it in front of that camera for me.

Opinions I guess, I found him hilarious last week.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Tidus said:
Anyone know how good Harold is in the ring?

Google "Scorpio Sky" or "Mason Andrews".

This sounds so amazing... who knew a filler guy in an anger management skit can make us look forward to Raw that much more! :win:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Stopspot said:
Harold! :yay: RAW of the year easy

source

Harold gonna be on Raw & possibly competing. They'll probably stick him in the tag team division his first night, with the rest of the minorities on the roster. :sad:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Harold gonna be on Raw & possibly competing. They'll probably stick him in the tag team division his first night, with the rest of the minorities on the roster. :sad:

So... Eric Cartman is booking both TNA and WWE?