Hardys to be BROKEN tonight on RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
hardys.jpg
Although it's rumored that the rights to the BROKEN gimmick have yet to be settled I can't help but look at what happened last night as the first step toward the BROKEN Hardys.

Cesaro and Sheamus' heel turn last night left the Hardys battered and bruised.. missing a tooth and bloodied. On the RAW Talk show afterward Cesaro/Shaemus spoke of their new attitude and that the Hardys would have to "step up" if they were going to keep their titles.

All of this is pointing toward a change in the Hardys and that change can only be the BROKEN gimmick.

What are your thoughts??

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Reby (am I spelling that right?) could have been covering for it to kill the rumors which seems like something they would have her do.
I believe they have the rights but I would like to see a gradual break. Maybe see the start of it tonight.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
People still wanting this gimmick in the hands of McMahon is beyond me.

People thinking that the only thing the Hardyz can do to "step it up" is go broken have apparently forgotten that this is the team that innovated the TLC match and WWE hardcore/extreme wrestling.

It's obviously leading up to a TLC match.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
If the Hardy Boyz were to become broken, then I guess it would happen after they drop the belts, presumably at Extreme Rules.

Tom Colohue

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.theartisticresponse.com
All of this is pointing toward a change in the Hardys and that change can only be the BROKEN gimmick.
Because that's not at all dogmatic.

I'm still confident that the broken gimmick will be an abysmal failure on WWE programming for several reasons. They lose the indie charm, they'll be much more censored, it's been done before, by these people, there'll be a lot more red tape, casual WWE fans will boo it just to be contradictory, neither of them can wrestle as well as they used to, it doesn't get anyone over but the Hardys, who are already as over as they're ever going to be. I think that'll do for now.

They might get a leg broken tonight, but that's about it. Sheamus and Cesaro need to be established as heels and beating up the Hardys is the perfect way to do it. After that House of Horrors match, do you really think Matt Hardy will fare any better?

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
hardys.jpg
Although it's rumored that the rights to the BROKEN gimmick have yet to be settled I can't help but look at what happened last night as the first step toward the BROKEN Hardys.

Cesaro and Sheamus' heel turn last night left the Hardys battered and bruised.. missing a tooth and bloodied. On the RAW Talk show afterward Cesaro/Shaemus spoke of their new attitude and that the Hardys would have to "step up" if they were going to keep their titles.

What are your thoughts??

I personaly dnt think I like this new gimmick. Its got too much of a "creepy" vibe to it.