Hardcore Holly/Dave Taylor

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marcus Blade2

Reaction score
-Why did Hardocre holly go onto RAW. Wasn't he drafted from ECW to smackdown and now he magically appears on RAW. Holly could've probably have been in some use on Smackdown. In stead of fueding with Cody Rhodes on RAW.

- All I have to say about Dave Taylor is why is he still on the roster? He hasn't been in action and he hasn't even have a promo. I'm thinking that WWE will release him very soon.
A better solution is not to make William Regal General Manager of RAW and make him go back on Smackdown so he can form a team with Dave again and go for the Tag Titles on Smackdown Instead of Duece and Domino hogging the spotlight.

imported_Loki

Reaction score
hmmm.... as for holly... i dont really like him that much but i agree he would be a great addition to the smackdown roster because they really need him.... as for dave talor i think they should just release him.... william regal is a good gm and should stay on raw

Kaedon

Reaction score
Because they are both decent/good/sometimes great wrestlers who can be used to bring up new stars, and not just by young guys getting wins, but by being in the ring with them and paying their dues and learning how to work a match.

MJ807

Reaction score
Yeah basically what Kaedon said they are good wrestlers who can put younger wrestlers over and make them look a lot better than they are. Thats why they are still on this roster and they should stay. Its not like the WWE doesnt have enough money to pay them.

Reaction score
Holly is inury prone, and bland as all hell. Even veterans who are used to typically put over younger talent have some kind of personality, which I think is essential in a WWE enviornment.

chavoheat

Reaction score
Holly isn't like the other veterans who will put younger wrestlers over because it's the right thing to do.

Holly is just as likely to injure a young wrestler out of bitterness more than anything else.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
Holly really needs to be on Smackdown. He seems like a perfect opponent for MVP. The grizzled vet agains the cocky up and comer. I think the feud would at least be interesting. Once MVP retains against Hardy, this would be a logical next step.

I just don't see a lot of opportunity for good programs with Holly on Raw.