Hardcore awards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Finally time to give out the awards

Best RP: The Leviathen

Worse RP: Rev...

Best holder: Soulpower

Worse Holder: Kenfan

newcomer award: Nancy

Senior award: Bkb

GTFO Award: Peepshow

And the official Hardcore Champion is......

BKB! Congrats.. ( Dylan than burns the title so nobody can get it)

RIP ;(

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

mad! im hardcore! im hardcore!

oh god! who to thank ..... well first off, id like to thank my mum, she helped making me hardcore. and my dad, he made me hardcore by assaulting me *whipes away a tear of joy*. all those hardcore movies helped of course. and of course i would like to thank god! thank you everybody!

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Newcomer? And bkb is the Hardcore Champ? First of all Dylan, I'm an IWF Original and was even part of the NB vs. IWF, and secondly, I brought the Hardcore Title to the IWF, and helped bkb resurrect it...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

*continues to wuipe away tears* stfu nancy its my award. now fuck off *wipes tears away form eyes*

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Newcomer? And bkb is the Hardcore Champ? First of all Dylan, I'm an IWF Original and was even part of the NB vs. IWF, and secondly, I brought the Hardcore Title to the IWF, and helped bkb resurrect it...

LMAO.. I was part of nb vs original too. Doesn't make me an original. You are rookie holder.. deal with it..

Rell

Reaction score
JG-13 has been here longer than most of us tbh

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Jesus Christ!

Hardcore rookie.. I don't care I counted as reins.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Why did everyone take the NB vs Originals so seriously....Me and LK21 made it as like a joke and I still hear about it to this day.. smh