• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hard to Kill - SATURDAY, January 16th, 2021 - LIVE ON PPV

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
ziRU7i5.jpg

Is that Omega's logo embedded into the Rebellion Show logo or not? I don't think this is over at all at least I hope not.
No I agree. I was calling back to when SOME FOLKS were saying Omega wasn't gonna be involved in Impact after that first episode after the Dynamite heist.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
No I agree. I was calling back to when SOME FOLKS were saying Omega wasn't gonna be involved in Impact after that first episode after the Dynamite heist.

Oh I remember those noises and I'm sure people after tonight will want Omega and this feud to continue all night long. Rarely does a Show hit the mark when you bring in talent from another Promotion, but this did in so many ways. This is a major score and win for Impact going forward.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Pretty decent show, I really liked the X-Division title match even though I’m not a fan of Manik/TJP. Chris Bey is the best thing about Impact, imo

Main event wasn’t bad even though the outcome was predictable. Deanna vs Taya wasn’t bad either and the women’s tag match was decent with the right winner.