Happy Screw Over Reag Day!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
On July 6th is International Screw Over Reag Day!

Be sure to wear your party hats and bring your popcorn!!

giphy.gif

@The Reagmaster is this better?

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
.....shit, that was a unexpected response. How is Lisssa the most popular impression I've done?
I don't know, I think it was because so many people got annoyed by her.

Either way, you better make this party epic and lisssa better have a damn good speech or we riot.

By we... I mean me and the cats.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
..........................................Happy........................................................................................................
............................... 11789

11795 11796
Image result for vegmaster images 11799
Veg Master
No matter what name you know him by. No matter if you talk to him about Wall E or not.
No matter if he is wet, cold & miserable in the UK. No matter if he is posting one of he's crazy threads or comments.
We can All Agree He is Special Very Very Very Special.. Well i think that's the political correct way to say it these days...
So Happy Gipper. Gimp, The Vegmaster, The Reagmasterbator Day Everyone Yes Yes Yes :yes:
Quote.. lisssa better have a damn good speech or we riot.. Hope that was good enough ?

Last edited: