Happy New Year! 5 Movies to Help You Make a New Start

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

donny

Reaction score
New Year's is the perfect time to start over -- whether it's a new job, a new diet, or a whole new outlook. If you're still feeling stuck in your 2009 routine, here are five movies that will inspire you to make that change.
1. Julie & Julia (2009)
Sometimes, all it takes to get a new start is a new project. When Amy Adams decides to cook every recipe in Julia Child's seminal cookbook, her efforts lead to a successful blog -- and a whole new life.
2. Under the Tuscan Sun (2003)
In the ultimate starting-over fantasy, Diane Lane solves her writer's block and post-divorce blues by spontaneously moving to the Italian countryside, where she finds love, inspiration and fresh olives. It's like the old saying goes: When life gives you lemons, buy a villa in Tuscany.

3. The First Wives Club (1996)
Diane Keaton, Goldie Hawn and Bette Midler think they've hit rock-bottom when their husbands all leave them for younger women. But when they dare to take revenge, they find themselves taking control of their own lives for the very first time.

4. Jerry Maguire (1996)
Ever feel like you've hit a wall at work? When sports agent Tom Cruise decides to come clean about dishonesty in his business, he gets canned -- only to find a lucrative new career representing a single unlikely client.

5. Groundhog Day (1993)
Today is the first day of the rest of your life -- and no movie gets that across better than this one, in which Bill Murray lives the same day over and over, until he gets it exactly right.

Kizza

If anyone EVER makes me watch The First Wives Club ever again, I will brutally murder them as slowly as possible.