Happy Birthday Mike

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

Reaction score
Wishing our neighborhood admin Mike Chaos a Happy Birthday! :wavetowel3:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Why? Do you need to whore his attention? Don't worry, you aren't getting your mod spot back by kissing his ass this way.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Damn dude wtf? I'd wish you a birthday if I knew it was yours too. Shut the fuck up, seriously. I don't give a fuck about a mod spot bro, I'm not kissing ass, its called a sign of courtesy.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Then why did you need to do another thread when there is already one? You could wish him happy birthday there.
Even if it's not to kiss his ass, making another thread is a dumb idea anyways.

Wordlife

Reaction score
I did not even see the thread, and actually, I made the thread at school, and I didn't see it before hand. Oh well, simple mistake.

Axis

Reaction score
I'd like an explanation, personally. WORDLIFE, did you, or did you not know about the other thread? Was your first post a lie, or your second?

Wordlife

Reaction score
No I did not know about the other thread, I seriously didn't. I made a mistake in my response post back to TIO.

I seriously didn't notice the other thread. I had then noticed it once TIO had then posted the link to it in this thread. I was doing a nice courteous thing cause I noticed it was MC's bday on Facebook, thought I'd be nice and make a thread for his birthday like I do to a lot of other people here on IWF.

It was a mistake, my bad.