Happy B'day to the monkey man!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

Yes, its Monk's birthday and happy b'day to you monk. last week is was mike chaos' and now its monk's.

Wrestling Station

IMO. :yes:
2yoerg4.jpg

^thats the face, thats the face of an opportunistic seeker!!!

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Happ birthday, good for you, blah, blah, blah.

Now I expect all of this and much more for my birthday when it rolls around!!!

PeepShow

How did I know Small Show would be the one to make this?

Anyways, fuck your birthday imo. I joined 1 year ago to the day. That alone should be worthy of discussion. More important than the Adminstigator if you ask me :eek:

But no, seriously, happy birthday dewd.

Wrestling Station

yeah just imagine how it feels that you have a 26 years of red bum bum!! lol.. but as i previously posted, happy birthday to my big bro!

John

Anyways, fuck your birthday imo. I joined 1 year ago to the day. That alone should be worthy of discussion. More important than the Adminstigator if you ask me :eek:

But no, seriously, happy birthday dewd.

ROFL, i like to say happt B'day to people. and well done peep. i'll make a thread lol,

HHHforever

Reaction score

Seriously, what a kiss ass lol

Anyway Happy Birthday Monkey, I actually remember discussing this with you a couple weeks ago as today is 4/20 so I expect you'll be out celebrating properly, have a good one.

John

Seriously, what a kiss ass lol

Anyway Happy Birthday Monkey, I actually remember discussing this with you a couple weeks ago as today is 4/20 so I expect you'll be out celebrating properly, have a good one.

erm, its ok for others to make happy b'day ones for people isnt it?

C4

Happy Birthday, fucking awesome adminstigator at least he listens to me all the time; I managed to get all the Canadian Monkeys, talked to them and took some pictures with them and here they are wishing you a happy birthday!

H1.jpg

H2.jpg

H3.jpg

HLAST.png

Here are your gifts: :bounce:

MONK2.png

MONK1.png

John

^^ why dont you put the administrator image down the sides of the flag? monk's mark on canada.

Soulpower

I already told you happy birthday... But Happy Birthday, once again. Also, happy weeding.

Also.. lol, Canadiens >_>