Happy 4th Of July

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Have a great 4th guys, shoot tons of fireworks....and make sure not to lose any fingers :wink_7:

MikeRaw

Im Canadian, but happy 4th of july to you guys in the states. I dont agree with some stuff the states does, but that doesnt eman everyone is a dumbass there. So ya, go shoot some fireworks :laugh: Just make sure George W doesnt mistake a nuke for a firework.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Indeed happy 4th to you guys.

Though none of you wished us a happy Canada Day on tuesday. :D

MikeRaw

^Thats cause they all think Canada is a small country. even though its bigger than the states:laugh:

MikeRaw

^Ya but LAND SIZE, we (canada) are the second biggest in the world, russia is first...
But ya, still, also, they didnt say Happy Canada Day because also
1-Most Americans dont know it exists
2-Theres only a few canadians on here

Travis40

I've got tons of Roman Candles, M-1000's (FUCK YEAH) and about $400 worth of just fireworks...tonight is going to be fucking awesome!

Mugen

Reaction score
The US has been awesome for 232 years now, and so today all of us bad ass motherfuckin Americans will celebrate by putting our hot chicks in bikinis and shooting fireworks at each other.

Got to love America. Got me a shit load of fireworks.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

In Australia you don't need a special occasion for fireworks :D

Qwake

Same here :shifty:

We used to shoot them at school everyday :smh

Happy 4th all you American people...:thumbsup: