Hangman Page And AEW In Talks For Contract Extension

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
LFG
aew-adam-page.gif

Reactions: Death By Looch

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Good for him

Reactions: Death By Looch

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Same agent as the Bucks and Omega btw. None of them are likely to be going anywhere, and all of them are likely getting FAT RAISES

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
If this means my main 4 stay I am very happy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If this means my main 4 stay I am very happy
yeah I mean I know the dirtsheets gotta make money and workers are going to negotiate smartly but...Idk lol I never really had any doubts any of them would be going anywhere at all. I know ppl like to bring up Cody but it's honestly apples to oranges with him. he was a WWE guy before AEW, not the case with the rest. none of these guys give a shit about being an actor or on tv shows like Cody did. Different mindsets.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
yeah I mean I know the dirtsheets gotta make money and workers are going to negotiate smartly but...Idk lol I never really had any doubts any of them would be going anywhere at all. I know ppl like to bring up Cody but it's honestly apples to oranges with him. he was a WWE guy before AEW, not the case with the rest. none of these guys give a shit about being an actor or on tv shows like Cody did. Different mindsets.

Oh I never thought any of them were going to WWE. I can still see Kenny going to NJPW but I'm not seeing them going to WWE

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh I never thought any of them were going to WWE. I can still see Kenny going to NJPW but I'm not seeing them going to WWE
Yeah I never thought Kenny was going back to NJPW full time ever either, especially after what happened with Kota. I think people forget these dudes were heavily underpaid in Nooj for a long ass time too, Kenny especially. Not that I dont think he dislikes wrestling in Japan or for them.

Then again, it's not the same Nooj management as when he was there and they are paying Mercedes Mone insane money most likely, so things are a bit different now for sure.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Not to mention that unless things have changed Cody wasn’t on speaking terms with the Bucks (not sure about Kenny) before he left

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not to mention that unless things have changed Cody wasn’t on speaking terms with the Bucks (not sure about Kenny) before he left
that was disproved pretty early on and was being pushes by, of course, Brian Last and Cornette the Elite hater. They are still friends, it's more that Cody was isolating himself from a lot of the locker room. I think people heard there was was differences in opinions and pounced on it to "they hate each other". I thin k Cody just has a different mindset and is more about doing what is best for him and thats why he didnt want to be an EVP anymore. I have no issue with it either way it all worked out for the best

Reactions: Roy Mustang