Halo Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Yup. Not posted one here for a while. Pretty pleased with it myself, but let's see what you think.

MyBestPeice.png

Ta Da!

EDIT: Realized how small it was, but meh!

Enigma22

Reaction score
its ok. i dont think the pic of master chief goes well with the background cause hes darker tho... good job tho. also im not really into sigs that small...

CT Styles

Way too small. I can't see flaws because I can't see most of it. Good strategy, I guess.

C4

That's nice and it's just fine with that size.

But as someone said above, it's easier to make signatures 'look' flawless when they're made at such a small scale. Nevertheless, I can see the effort you put in there. :p

As for some flaws, the border is too thick (if you're using the CA Evo skin you can see the thickness clearly) Next, the left side which is light pink doesn't look so good. Other than that it's pretty much decent. On a side note, the text itself and the placement is well done. :y:

Keep it up. :y: