Halloween 2018 trailer...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I am so ready for this flim. I had my doubts, but after watching the trailer and seeing that John Carpenter is working on it, I am excited for it.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
It looks great.

Huge fan of the original Halloween, everything else that followed it... maybe not so much. There were some good movies but a lot of it was just really, really bad. I'm very happy that they're wiping the slate clean of all the other movies besides the original, plus John Carpenter being on board as an executive producer in addition to handling the score gives me a lot of faith in this movie.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

Crash

Reaction score
It looks great.

Huge fan of the original Halloween, everything else that followed it... maybe not so much. There were some good movies but a lot of it was just really, really bad. I'm very happy that they're wiping the slate clean of all the other movies besides the original, plus John Carpenter being on board as an executive producer in addition to handling the score gives me a lot of faith in this movie.

Halloween was the greatest movie, Halloween 2 meh, I enjoyed 3 but as a 80s horror flick not as part of the Halloween series. 4,5 and 6 and bad but I still can dig them. H20 was surprisingly good, I really enjoyed it. Then we get part 8? Forgot the name which was the worst trash and insult to the Halloween franchise. I'm so happy that they now they come back with something that might be really good.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Halloween was the greatest movie, Halloween 2 meh, I enjoyed 3 but as a 80s horror flick not as part of the Halloween series. 4,5 and 6 and bad but I still can dig them. H20 was surprisingly good, I really enjoyed it. Then we get part 8? Forgot the name which was the worst trash and insult to the Halloween franchise. I'm so happy that they now they come back with something that might be really good.
Don't forget Rob Zombie's two Halloween movies as well.

Reactions: Crash

Crash

Reaction score
Don't forget Rob Zombie's two Halloween movies as well.

I liked the Zombie's movies actually, it's a different perspective to the story of Michael Myers. The first one is well done but the second is really a clusterfuck imo.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I liked the Zombie's movies actually, it's a different perspective to the story of Michael Myers. The first one is well done but the second is really a clusterfuck imo.
Yeah, I agree. The first one was great because it showed the psychology of Michael amd why he was the way he was, amd the second one...well it was there.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
So... Instead of putting a cereal killer on death row, they put him in a high security looney bin?

:but::eek:h:
download.jpeg

8422041400_f22521a2d7_b.jpg

Blaming auto correct for this one?

Im a huge fan of Michael Myer's!!!

Some fan you are. He should ax you for spelling his name wrong.

giphy.gif

Moon is the only chick with top notch grammar in this thread. Smh.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
This film looks AWFUL...

Another bullshit soft-reboot sequel of a horror
franchise that should be put to rest already.

Hollywood...create something new & different
instead of wheeling out these horror icons &
surrounding them with "Old Fossils"

Its the horror version of The Force Awakens.

Jason, Freddy, Michael, Leatherface, Chucky...
leave them alone & create a new slasher killer
(or monster).

Reactions: Jay-Ashley