Halle Berry gets restraining order

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
HBK thingo

Ok, I was fuckin around with PS some more, trying to get something that I was sorta thinkin of. I ended up with this, not my fave work, and only took 15mins or something. I thought Id post it, cos it's something different, for me.

HBKbanner.jpg

Wrestling Station

I will not talk about the good parts of it, i will talk about the wrong things to help you:
1-ok first thing the images you have used look really bad (poor quality)
2-the big HBK should be rendered.
3-the saturation applied on small HBK doesnt really help the banner, as it stands vaguely towards the other image and bkg.
4-im not sure but, errrm you cut the big HBK with a scissors? hehe
5-the flame fire (dragon ball style thingy) doesnt suit the overall image outcome.

advice, try not to make one image dim and the other stands out too much (if both images are meant to be targets). As in your case small and big HBK.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
This is big, but what bothers me about this GFX is the brightness of the small HBK and around it. Apart from that i like it.

8.5/10

Reaction score
I will not talk about the good parts of it, i will talk about the wrong things to help you:
1-ok first thing the images you have used look really bad (poor quality)
2-the big HBK should be rendered.
3-the saturation applied on small HBK doesnt really help the banner, as it stands vaguely towards the other image and bkg.
4-im not sure but, errrm you cut the big HBK with a scissors? hehe
5-the flame fire (dragon ball style thingy) doesnt suit the overall image outcome.

advice, try not to make one image dim and the other stands out too much (if both images are meant to be targets). As in your case small and big HBK.

Yeh!, what? Can you elaborate on the ones in bold? They just dont make any sense, thats all man.

And yes, once again I know it's too big. Why is something thats too big such a problem? I never said Id use it in here or on some forums. Im experimenting with some different size GFX, it's not the end of the word :)

NooDLE

Reaction score
I think the bottom half of the banner is great. The top is low quality and there are creases through his head, which dont look so good. As for the bottom half, the effects are nice, I like the flame in the background, and the text suits it well. Always good to try something new tho so nice job.

Reaction score
Hahahahahahahaha oohhhh i see the flame now! :p I am sitting wonderin wtf u were all talking about "flames" :p ...

That's just on the back pic, part of HBKs shirt :p That was luck

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
LOS ANGELES -- A judge has granted Halle Berry a three-year civil restraining order against a man charged with stalking the Oscar-winning actress.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Carol Boas Goodson granted Berry the order Monday without requiring the actress to attend a hearing. Berry wrote in a petition last month that she was "extremely frightened" of Richard A. Franco, who was arrested after scaling the wall of her house July 11.

Franco is required to stay 100 yards from the actress and her 3-year-old daughter.

Franco remains jailed after being charged with felony stalking and burglary. He is accused of entering Berry's property three times over a three-day period in July, including an incident in which the actress says he nearly followed her into her home.