Guilty Pleasures (Movies)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Do you have a movie that you like and everyone else hates....your "guilty pleasure". Feel free to share your guilty pleasures in this thread! Maybe you are a big fan of M. Night Shamalamadingdong's recent movies like Avatar: The Last Airbender and After Earth or some shit like that.
One of my guilty pleasures is the movie "Batman: Under The Red Hood" which alot of people I know don't like....but I'm a big fan of that kind of shit lol.
WHAT ARE YOUR GUILTY PLEASURES?

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I only watched Under the Red Hood to see Robin die in the beginning,
I think the reason I like Batman: Under The Red Hood is because of the Red Hood. He is such a damn beast. I'm glad that Joker kills Robin in the beginning.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
John DiMaggio does good as The Joker but no one can surpass Mark Hamill as the Joker...because...Mark Hamill is the Joker!

Inb4LedgerFanBoys

Seriously Hamill is fantastic but I prefer DiMaggio, might be because he's only been a short time joker.