Guild Wars 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Figured I should make a thread for the game. @Solidus and I started playing it over the weekend and we are already having a lot of fun. For anyone who is not familiar with the game, it plays like WoW pre-2009. The base game is 100% free to play. There are no monthly charges or anything. You have the option to buy the expansion for as low as $30 but it is not needed to full play the game.

You can choose from 5 races: Sylvari, Human, Norn, Asura, or Charr
You can choose from 6 professions: Mesmer, Guardian, Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Elementalist, Theif, and Engineer

Sylvari : Sylvari are not born. They awaken beneath the Pale Tree with knowledge gleaned in their pre-life Dream. These noble beings travel, seeking adventure and discovery. They struggle to balance curiosity with duty, eagerness with chivalry, and warfare with honor. Magic and mystery entwine to shape the future of this race that has so recently appeared.

Human : Humans have lost their homeland, their security, and their former glory. Even their gods have withdrawn. And yet, the human spirit remains unshaken. These brave defenders of Kryta continue to fight with every ounce of their strength.

Norn : This race of towering hunters experienced a great defeat when the Ice Dragon drove them from their glacial homeland. Nevertheless, they won't let one lost battle—no matter how punishing—dampen their enthusiasm for life and the hunt. They know that only the ultimate victor achieves legendary rewards.

Asura : They may be short in stature, but these magical inventors are intellectual giants. Incredibly intelligent beings, the asura use their knowledge and skill with magic and crafting to assert their natural dominance. In the world of the asura, it is not the strong who survive, but the clever. Other races believe they should rule by virtue of their power and strength, but they delude themselves. All will serve the asura—in due time...

Charr : The charr race was forged in the merciless crucible of war. It is all they know. War defines them, and their quest for dominion drives them ever onward. The weakling and the fool have no place among the charr. Victory is all that matters, and it must be achieved by any means and at any cost.
Have you played it or are you considering it?
I will share a bit on my character in the next post.
Download the game HERE

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Here is my character:
Name: Briitanika
Level 10 Ranger
Pet: Jungle Stalker - Twiggy
Server: Anvil Rock - Merica
sdfs.png

I am still learning the game but I am having a lot of fun with it thus far. I made her look like a cat if that is not obvious enough from the picture.
The Sylvari are plant humanoids so they are pretty fun to customize. I think I spent like 20 minutes doing mine. They remind me of Avatars...
Ironically enough, you can make them have blue skin as well so you can have them look just like them!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
dfgd.png

Level 27 now. I am closing in on the slow leveling. :dawg: :mad1::downer:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Going to possibly get back into this tonight. Anyone else playing it? Me and Soli will likely be on tonight.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Running the update for it right meow. Been awhile... sheesh is this a big update. :phew: