Guess who the next General Manager is...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

- As noted before, Vickie Guerrero announced she was resigning as General Manager of RAW.

In a perfect case of timing with next week’s RAW taking place in Charlotte, North Carolina, Ric Flair will be announced as the new General Manager.

Flair has re-signed or is on the verge of re-signing with World Wrestling Entertainment. There are no plans for him to wrestle, so the vacancy in the RAW general manager position works out perfectly for him to return to television.

Source - WNZ

Go away plz.

seX-Power

I'm fucking angry. Vickie was an awesome General Manager, and Flair should just fuck off.

Hometown Kid

I believe I called this one. :yes:

As far as it will go, it's going to suck, just like his first GM run. Vickie was God awful although she didn't deserve to be "Lita'd" on her way out. I can't believe I want Mike Adamle to come back. >_>

C4

What's wrong with Flair being the General Manager?

Unless he's not in the ring wrestling, no problem!

Beer Money Army

flair was WCW ceo in 99 = Failed
he was storyline wcw boss of 2000/2001 = Failed
he was 50% wwe Owner 2001/2002 = Failed

for some reason, I think this is gonna fail again.

Why cant Vince Or Shane or Steph be in charge of the shows.

Vince = Raw
Shane = Ecw
Steph = Smackdown

Kaedon

Reaction score
wooooooooooooooooooo wooooooooooooooooooooo woooooooooooooooooo.

kaedon approves :yes:

Reaction score
I never got to see Flair in the GM role before, so this will be new to me. However, even saying that - I'm not really looking forward to this. I think one thing that sits out to me is ... he's too deep into the Orton/Tista/HHH angle.

I'm glad Vickie is gone, she got REAL heat on her from the fans .. or me atleast. I just wanted to screwdriver her voice box, 'tach some nuts to that vag. Too damn high pitched!

chessarmy

I actually don't mind this, its better than Flair returning to the ring and if he really wants back in the business this is the perfect role for him. Smart move by WWE imo

Wrestling Station

So he will make Orton's life hell (kayfabe-wise).

Its just going to be more of HHH in the mainevent then :laugh: