GSP: I Believe Diaz Has Mental Issues

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
On his UFC Primetime comment that Nick Diaz is "fake crazy:"

"What I believe is, he's a very smart guy. He knows what he's doing. He would not be able to do what he's done in his career if he wasn't smart. I do believe maybe he has some mental issues ... I do not believe he is a bad human being. Truth my eyes, because he has been very disrespectful to me and because maybe we'll fight, he's disrespectful, but to you guys, I'm sure if you saw him and asked him for an autograph he'd give it to you.

On the oft-discussed superfight with Anderson Silva:

"It depends on the outcome on all the fights. Maybe if I beat the winner of Condit, there will be another up-and-comer for me to fight, that everyone wants me to fight. Maybe Anderson won't be the champion anymore, maybe I won't be the champion. It depends on the outcome."

That's kind of funny actually, and i still don't think Anderson and GSP will ever fight and if they do it won't be anytime soon.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Yeah, his Q&A was pretty good, I watched it all.

Shame Mike Goldberg kept butting in, I swear UFC need to get rid of him.