GRUNT! the wrestling movie.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HBKristen

Reaction score
evidently the only place i can post this is in the VIP room. it seems i'm not VI enough to go there. whatever.

i just downloaded this movie. i'm not done with it...but has anyone else seen it? it's a mid-80's mockumentary. the premise is this professional wrestler who commits suicide after accidentally decapitating someone in the ring (he elbow-dropped his head off). just in case the word "mockumentary" doesn't help you, it's a comedy.

at one point, they're talking about professional wrestlers in general and someone says "these people are larger than life....but human."

BINGO!

anyone else seen it?

the dark knight

umm...well, apply to be a vip..i'll get you in but you better stay active :p

and no, haven't seen that film yet.

Wrestling Station

^lol actually its a private section for VIP members, you need to apply for it in your Usercp and TDK has the right to accept you or reject you in that group as he is the VIP mod.

Rell

Reaction score
Why don't you just rename the VIP to Rell. Because Rell over VIP hands down.

Easily the greatest post in IWF history, hands down.

-hugs reinvented-

...In a heterosexual way, of course.

Reinvented

Reaction score
I should win some award for that post. It was the single greatest thing I have ever done.

Rell I made a movie for you and its called....

Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood.