Grumpy Cat the Movie is being made.....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is this gonna be a successful idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Grumpy-Cat-movie-planned-by-Todd-Garner.jpg
If you can’t get enough of Grumpy Cat™ and you’ve been thinking to yourself that you’d love to see the surly feline on the big screen, then it looks like you may get your wish. Deadline reports that Broken Road's Todd Garner (Jack and Jill, Paul Blart: Mall Cop) has teamed up with Grumpy Cat™ PR reps Ben Lashes and Al Hassas to produce a feature film about a talking version of Tardar Sauce. Garner explained his enthusiasm for the project, saying:
“This started off as a picture of a cat, but rare is an image that evokes that much comedy. You read all of the memes and the comments, and one is funnier than the next. We think we can build a big family comedy around this character.”

I honestly don't know how I feel about this. I hate it...yet I usually love the memes. You can't have a cat saying YOU ARE GONNA GO STRAIGHT TO HELL or GO FUCK YOURSELF and have it be a family friendly movie. Well, it doesn't matter what I think. It matters what you think!
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?!?

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I don't think I'd watch a whole movie about Grumpy Cat but I do enjoy the cute YouTube videos of him.
Well, it's probably gonna be an animated cat like Garfield (No shit Jwab) but still they can make animated cats cute.....right?

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
It could be cute and funny if they do it right. I'd probably try an episode of the show or try the movie if I heard good reviews of it.
If it gets good reviews by people I know then I would watch it online on a site. But I wouldn't pay money to watch it honestly unless the trailer made it look downright hilarious.