Greetings intellectuals.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Thoth

Jobber
Reaction score
Hello humans, I am proud to announce that I will officially start running train on the "Locker Room" section. Some of you are wondering "Who is this deity?". Well let me just say I'm the guy that your parents warned you about. Yeah, that's right I'm here to start conspiracy theory's of the WWEForums deepsubs. I will be the one who you look up to. I will be the one you call father. I am Thoth.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Thoth said:
Hello humans, I am proud to announce that I will officially start running train on the "Locker Room" section. Some of you are wondering "Who is this deity?". Well let me just say I'm the guy that your parents warned you about. Yeah, that's right I'm here to start conspiracy theory's of the WWEForums deepsubs. I will be the one who you look up to. I will be the one you call father. I am Thoth.

You seem like a promo person. Nice introduction btw.

Thoth

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Oh great Thoth's here.

Just so most of you know, expect another @[Mike.] :p

f3fde12effb6bdeaa54fdfb7827dbfb3.jpg

I'm far more superior compared to Mike. He wishes he could run train, xbox, or the internet like me. :cool:

Thoth

Jobber
Reaction score
seabs said:
Two Mikes?Too much hq on one forum. The world may explode.

Two Mikes? Are you implying I'm some type of clone of Mike.? Are you seriously assuming I'm the same person... the same fucking person as Mike.? No, I am not if you're wondering. I am Thoth. And I am the best. Mark my words. You will rue the day for which you called me Mike. I will be the one you call headmaster.

Mike. =/= A carbon copy of my alter ego.

Mike.

Thoth said:
f3fde12effb6bdeaa54fdfb7827dbfb3.jpg

I'm far more superior compared to Mike. He wishes he could run train, xbox, or the internet like me. :cool:

I am better than you will ever be sir thoth, I made you.

Reactions: Anonymous