Greetings from Portugal fellow WWE friends! :D

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lightwalker

Jobber
Reaction score
Well, hello to all of you, my real name is André, I'm 19 years old and I'm a Grephic/Web Designer, as I've said on the title, I'm from Portugal.

The presence of WWE spirit has been in my house probably since the 90's. Of course on that time I was actually really little, and didn't actually ever saw an episode of any show on those days.

When I really started seeing WWE was in 2006/05, I think. I remember the first episode that I saw was when John Cena and Chris Jericho were about to have the "You're Fired" match for the WWE title! ahaha

Since that time untill 2007/08 I stayed a addicted WWE fan, only on 2009 I turned off a little, and then stopped from actually seeing any show.

Just a few months ago I regained my interest and restarted seeing, so right now I'm still trying to get the hold of all the rivaleries and stuff at the moment.

I hope to get to know all of you in this community! :)

Reactions: Crayo

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Lightwalker said:
Well, hello to all of you, my real name is André, I'm 19 years old and I'm a Grephic/Web Designer, as I've said on the title, I'm from Portugal.

The presence of WWE spirit has been in my house probably since the 90's. Of course on that time I was actually really little, and didn't actually ever saw an episode of any show on those days.

When I really started seeing WWE was in 2006/05, I think. I remember the first episode that I saw was when John Cena and Chris Jericho were about to have the "You're Fired" match for the WWE title! ahaha

Since that time untill 2007/08 I stayed a addicted WWE fan, only on 2009 I turned off a little, and then stopped from actually seeing any show.

Just a few months ago I regained my interest and restarted seeing, so right now I'm still trying to get the hold of all the rivaleries and stuff at the moment.

I hope to get to know all of you in this community! :)

Bemvindo! What part of Portugal? My parents were born in Sao Miguel.

Lightwalker

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm from near Lisbon. Palmela, to be precise. :)

Ahhh, you're parents are from Açores. Actually never been there. But my Godfather works in São Miguel. xD

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Lightwalker said:
I'm from near Lisbon. Palmela, to be precise. :)

Ahhh, you're parents are from Açores. Actually never been there. But my Godfather works in São Miguel. xD

Very nice! It's a great forum, stick around and you'll have a great time.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums André, nice to know you're from Portugal. I'm brazilian but my grandfather is portuguese. Will be nice to have you here.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Welcome to the forum Andre!

Your English is fantastic for someone from Portugal. Are you into football by any chance?

Feel free to ask any questions about the current storylines, we can help :).

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum man.

From the country of CR7 & Mou, eh :eek:tunga:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Welcome. Hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Hey ! I'm Spanish :pity: hope u stick around .., and don't get to addicted to the smilies :woo1: :pity: :jeritroll: :upset: :pipebomb:

Lightwalker

Jobber
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Welcome to the forums André, nice to know you're from Portugal. I'm brazilian but my grandfather is portuguese. Will be nice to have you here.

Thank you for the welcome, I'ts nice to know I'm not the only one here that speaks portuguese. ahaha :p

Crayo said:
Welcome to the forum Andre!

Your English is fantastic for someone from Portugal. Are you into football by any chance?

Feel free to ask any questions about the current storylines, we can help :).

Well, seeing Cartoon Network since my 4 years to 12 helped a lot in the English improvemente. :p
I'm not really a guy of football. I practice combat sports actually, since my 10 years I think. :)

I sure will. I really need to update my knowledge in what comes to Wrestling. Since now there are a bunch of Superstars that I really never heard of. xD

Baraa said:
Welcome to the forum man.

From the country of CR7 & Mou, eh :eek:tunga:

Thank you. :)

Indeed I am from the country of those two! ahaha

Stopspot said:
Welcome. Hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Thank you, Stopspot! :)

geekgoddess said:
Hi André, welcome to the boards! I hope you enjoy posting here!

Thank you. I sure will enjoy my stay, and post as much as I can. :p

rgbnba said:
Hey ! I'm Spanish :pity: hope u stick around .., and don't get to addicted to the smilies :woo1: :pity: :jeritroll: :upset: :pipebomb:

Huu, a neighbour contry guy! I will try not to get addicted to the icons! x)