GREEN DEATH!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
SCITUATE, Mass. (AP) — A Massachusetts youth soccer coach told parents in an e-mail his team of 6- and 7-year-old girls would be known as "Green Death," encouraged them to feed their daughters "undercooked red meat" and said "losing is for losers." Coach Michael Kinahan has since resigned from the Scituate Youth Soccer League. He says he was joking in last week's season-opening e-mail.

League official Chris Park told the Patriot Ledger of Quincy that Kinahan has a "wry, sarcastic" sense of humor and some parents understood the e-mail's tone. But others didn't and complained.

Kinahan also wrote he would heckle referees, expected players to "bleed a little" and wanted parents to cheer, not sit on the sidelines "sipping mocha-latte-half-caf-chinos."

I call that inspirational coaching if you ask me.

Travis40

Kinahan also wrote he would heckle referees, expected players to "bleed a little" and wanted parents to cheer, not sit on the sidelines "sipping mocha-latte-half-caf-chinos."

That's what sports should be about. Parents should be involved in their kid's games, and if they aren't, fuck 'em. Plus you should "bleed a little", you shouldn't half-ass it when you play sports, those people that half-ass piss me off. This coach maybe could've displayed better judgement with the e-mail, but he's done nothing wrong.

Moonlight Drive

We're talking about 6/7 year olds here, not 16/17 year olds.

Kizza

Lol, who bleeds in soccer?

But, he's right. Sport is much better as a little kid when your parents are there and cheering for you, that's for sure.